Terms and conditions
This section lists all the general conditions of sale.
1. By navigating in this area, the user accesses Custom Inferno, accessible via the url: custominferno.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the supply of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Custom Inferno S.R.L.
Headquarters: Via caduti del lavoro 7, 43058, Sorbolo (PR)
VAT number: IT 02880830340
Registered in the REA, number PR-274475
3. The user is required, before accessing the products and services provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Custom Inferno reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on Custom Inferno and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by of subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Image rights (Copyright)
The user guarantees Custom Inferno to be the legitimate owner of the property rights or in any case the rights of exploitation, economic use, reproduction and duplication of any trademarks, logos, texts, photos and copyrights possibly included in the graphics and texts transmitted for personalization purposes. of the chosen garment, and to be able to dispose of it freely, assuming no Custom Inferno in this regard, no obligation to verify. The user is solely responsible for any legal matter relating to the graphics or texts transmitted, which must not have illegal content, contrary to mandatory rules, morality or public order, nor violate legal provisions or third party rights ; in any case, advertising forms of a political, trade union, religious and racial nature or fanaticism, hatred and threat are rejected. Custom Inferno reserves the right, however, at its sole discretion, to refuse any order in which it deems prejudice or damage to its image and its own initiatives. The user also declares to indemnify and hold harmless the Custom Inferno, upon simple request, from any credit claim and / or compensation, from any action and / or claim (and related expenses) made against him due to the above.
Graphic Processing and Production
The service offered by Custom Inferno S.R.L. includes graphic processing and production processes.
In order to avoid any type of error or dispute, please pay attention to the following information:
CHECK: the customer is responsible for the final check of the order confirmation document. Particular attention will be paid to the product graphics, the chosen models, the colors, the logos, the numbering, the names and the sizes.
PREVIEW: the preview images are considered for illustration purposes, during the printing phase the proportions of the graphic elements may undergo slight variations to improve adaptation to the model and sizes.
PRINTING: sublimation printing is subject to thermal, climatic and environmental variations. Please consider that in case of re-order it will not be possible to guarantee the exact reproduction of colors compared to previous productions.
RE-ORDERS: any re-orders will be made always keeping the minimum quantity of the model chosen. If you want to re-order a smaller quantity, you will have to wait for the merging with other orders of the same model. The timing in this case is to be verified according to the production queue.
COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS: complementary commercial products added to the order that are not produced by us (for example, socks) may have slightly different shades of color than our prints. By confirming the order, you are aware of and accept the terms listed above. As a consequence of the acceptance and approval of the graphic sketch, Custom Inferno S.R.L. will not be responsible for any errors deriving from the conditions listed above.
SPECIAL ORDERS: All orders that have a minimum quantity of less than 10 pieces are called “special” orders. These orders require a waiting period to be merged with production to reach the established minimum (10 pieces), for this reason the delivery times that will be communicated at the time of the merger cannot be initially foreseen. During the waiting period, the user can request a full refund of the order without any penalty, Custom Inferno will undertake to return the total purchase within 7 days from the time of the refund request. If the successful or confirmed order merger communication has already taken place, the user will not be entitled to a refund and the production time (about 4 weeks) will have to be waited to receive the ordered products.
Conclusion of the Contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related costs. shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations are purely illustrative.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Buy” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case release Custom Inferno from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Custom Inferno of any change in their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, Custom Inferno will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are remedied. .
4. On the occasion of the user’s first request to activate a profile, Custom Inferno will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Availability of Products
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability when the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Custom Inferno will refund the amount paid within 15 days from the moment when Custom Inferno became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract. .
1. Custom Inferno markets:
Custom Sportswear and sportswear for Men, Women, Children
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.custominferno.com
Methods of Payment and Prices
1. The price of the products and services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error Custom Inferno will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Custom Inferno to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products and services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express); Stripe; PayPal.
“Delivery” means the period of time that the ordered goods take from when it is entrusted to the courier until arrival to the end customer. Production times are EXCLUDED from this schedule.
1. Custom Inferno ships worldwide.
2. Custom Inferno will make its deliveries both at the home provided by the user and at the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days.
4. As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 5-7 working days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 10-15 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this event, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
9. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including the delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from contract termination date. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer in about 4 weeks and in any case no later than 10 weeks from the purchase made on the site.
11. The services will be available online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
12. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully refunded for the payment.
Passage of Risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Warranty and Commercial Compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 30 days from delivery date of the products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint relating to the defects within a maximum of 7 days from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of Custom Inferno include the supply of tailor-made or clearly personalized goods.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not obligatory.
5. The goods can be returned to any point of sale or collection in Italy, as indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
7. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Custom Inferno are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
8. The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at the following telephone number: (+39) 351 969 1573, and by post to the following address:
Custom Inferno SRL
Via caduti del lavoro 7, 43058 Sorbolo (PR)
Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 03/25/2020.